Bertram Primary School is a local – intake Kindergarten – Year 6 primary school.
Schools declared as local – intake in the Government Gazette have a designated geographical area from which enrolment applications are accepted.
All compulsory Pre Primary to Year 6 children who live within the Bertram local – intake area are guaranteed enrolment. The same guarantee applies for Kindergarten children subject to availability.
Please refer to the map below for Bertram’s local – intake area.
Check the school year your child should be enrolled in When Can My Child Start School (pdf)
All enrolment enquiries should be directed to Amy Foster or Courtney Pearce (08) 9419 1762 or email email@example.com
These enrolment forms need to be processed prior to your child commencing at Bertram. The school office is not open during school holidays and any applications received during this time will be attended to once school resumes.
Once the office reopens a school officer will be in touch with you to coordinate a starting date for your child.
Forms sent during the term will be actioned as soon as possible.
There are two steps to the Enrolment Process
- Application for Enrolment, and following acceptance of the application
- Enrolment completion
Download and complete Part A Application for Enrolment and return this form along with copies of the required documents, to the school office
Complete the on-line Part A Application for Enrolment and email copies of the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collect Part A Application for Enrolment from the school office during business hours (Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm). Complete and return to the school with copies of the required documents.
- Birth Certificate or Extract
- Immunisation Records
- Proof of Residence (utility bill, proof of ownership of property eg rates notice, lease agreement with a minimum of 3 months)
- Current Family Court Orders (if applicable)
- Information relating to suspensions or exclusions
- Information relating to disability
If your child was not born in Australia you must provide evidence of:
- Date of Entry into Australia
- Passport or Travel documents
- Current Visa Sub Class and previous Visa Sub Class (if applicable)
- Visa Grant number
Part A Application for Enrolment and required documents may be returned
- In person
- By fascimile (08) 9419 2052
- Post to Bertram Primary School, Champion Drive, BERTRAM WA 6167
- Or email email@example.com
Following acceptance of your Part A – Application for Enrolment you will be required to complete Part B – Enrolment
Download and complete Part B – Enrolment and return this form to the school office
Collect Part B – Enrolment from the school office during business hours (Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm). Complete and return to the school.
Once the enrolment has been processed you will be advised of your child’s class placement and commencement date.